Regina Branch provides unique learning opportunities through our vocational program. This program is offered to those clients who wish to explore and develop the necessary work skills to enter or re-enter the workforce.
Vocational Counsellors are available to clients who are looking for training or employment and assist with:
- Identifying client's strengths and exploring strategies to overcome barriers.
- Assess client's skills, abilities and interests and match appropriate jobs.
- Resume preparation.
- Interview skills.
- Provide transportation to interviews; will attend interview with client if required.
- Job Coaching provided on the job until client is comfortable.
- Advocate for client.
- Obtain any necessary work accommodations that may be required.
- Emotional support.
Regina Branch also provides a program through the "Supported Employment Transition Initiative" (SETI), which assists people with disabilities find employment in their community through the assistance of a job coach. A job coach helps employees transition into their position with ease and supports them and their employers.
For more information on how to access these programs, call or email Tracey Edwards, Vocational Team Leader at 306-525-9543, ext.222 or firstname.lastname@example.org