Regina Branch provides unique employment and training opportunities to our clientele through our vocational program. This program is offered to those clients who wish to explore and develop the necessary work skills to enter or re-enter the workforce.
The Vocational Team Coordinator is available to clients who are looking for training or employment and assist with:
- Identifying client's strengths and exploring strategies to overcome barriers.
- Assess client's skills, abilities and interests and match appropriate jobs.
- Resume preparation.
- Interview skills.
- Provide transportation to interviews; will attend interview with client if required.
- Job Coaching provided on the job until client is comfortable.
- Advocate for client.
- Obtain any necessary work accommodations that may be required.
- Emotional support.
For more information on how to access these programs, call or email the Vocational Team Coordinator at 306-525-9543, ext.222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DAILY LUNCH PROGRAM
Our daily lunch program is offered 7 days a week and serves an average of 60 members per day.